These terms and conditions and the web-based booking form constitute the entire Agreement concerning the provision of an airport transfer service & local transfer service (“Service”) between you and Station Cars. Completion of the booking form and use of the Service indicates your unconditional acceptance of the terms and conditions set out in this Agreement.
“Station Cars” means Station Cars Minicab whose registered office is 107 Station Road, Hayes, Middlesex, UB3 4BX (email- info@stationcarshayes) “you” and “your” means any individual, company or other business who places the booking with us.
- You must allow sufficient time when booking your minicab to allow for the check-in times required by your airline and for any delays caused by traffic conditions. Station Cars shall not be responsible for any delay caused by your failure to allow enough time to reach your destination or if the passengers are not ready for collection at the booked time.
- You must order a suitable car size for the number of passengers and luggage. Station Cars cannot guarantee to carry excessive amounts of luggage. Please note that a child, no matter what age, counts as one passenger.
- If you need to transport a wheelchair, please specify this at the time of booking.
- We do not store any Credit or Debit Card details of our customers.
- We do not share Customer Details with any 3rd parties.
Prices & Payment
- Station Cars will email you a quotation based on the information supplied by you. Station Cars may amend the quotation if there is any material change to the original itinerary, the number of passengers, or the type or size of vehicle required.
- The quotation will include a  minute waiting period after the advertised landing time and the cost of car parking. Station Cars will charge for waiting at its standard rates after the initial 5 minutes’ period has expired. Station Cars will endeavour to check for flight delays before the driver leaves for the airport but shall be under no obligation to do so.
- If you accept the quotation, you will receive confirmation of your booking by email. If you do not receive the email, please inform us on the number provided so we can resend. Please check your booking confirmation carefully and inform Station Cars promptly of any errors. Station Cars shall not be responsible for any delays caused or costs arising from by your failure to provide Station Cars with correct information.
- All journeys originating at an airport (which are not return journeys where Station Cars has taken you to the airport) must be prepaid in full at least 1 day before the date of travel.
- Payment can be made by credit card, debit card (both subject to a 3% surcharge), cash or valid guarantee card.
Refund and Cancellation Policy
- For purchases made with your credit or debit card, the refund can take up to 30 days to show up on your account.
- For purchases using your Bank Account or PayPal balance, the balance will be credited to your PayPal account. Funds can take three to five days to arrive in your account
- You shall be responsible for the behaviour of all the passengers in the vehicle during the journey. You will be charged £80 to cover cleaning costs in the unlikely event of the vehicle being soiled by any passenger!
- Eating, drinking and/or smoking in the cars are not permitted.
- All children travelling during the journey should be restrained in a manner appropriate to their age, weight and height.
- Station Cars will not carry more passengers than its insurance or licensing allows.
- Cancellations If you need to cancel your booking, please contact Station Cars as soon as possible. If you cancel a booking after the vehicle has been dispatched, then a charge may be incurred; the charge will be based on the distance/time that the allocated driver has travelled/spent prior to the point of cancellation. As a general rule journeys from airports are dispatched up to two hours before flight arrival, journeys within the surrounding area are normally dispatched up to twenty minutes before their due time.
- Station Cars shall use all reasonable endeavours to get you to your destination on time, but shall not be liable for any loss due to delays caused by road or traffic conditions beyond its control on the journey. Under no circumstances shall Station Cars be liable (in contract, tort or otherwise) for any loss of profits, business or for any indirect or consequential loss whatever.
- All luggage is carried entirely at your risk.
- Station Cars shall be entitled to cancel all services and provide refunds in the event of a declared national emergency, riot, war, fuel shortage, extreme weather or terrorist attack, or other circumstances beyond its control. If the car breaks down during your journey Station Cars will endeavour to arrange an alternative car to complete the journey as soon as practicable.
- You shall indemnify Station Cars against all losses, costs, damages and expenses arising from any act or omission of any passenger in your party.
- Neither party excludes or limits its liability for death or personal injury caused by negligence, or for wilful default or fraudulent misrepresentation or otherwise in any manner unenforceable by any applicable law.
- Station Cars will refuse or terminate any booking with immediate effect if it places any driver or vehicle at risk of damage, violence or abuse by you or by any passenger in your party and we will ask all passengers to vacate the vehicle as soon as it is safe to do so.
- No refunds will be given if the journey is terminated part way through the hire.
- Station Cars may subcontract its obligations under this Agreement. You shall not assign, transfer or delegate any of your rights or obligations under this Agreement.
- Station Cars may change these terms and conditions at any time by posting changes online. Please review these terms and conditions regularly to ensure that you are aware of any changes. All existing bookings will be at the rate quoted or applicable rate in effect at the time of booking.
- Station Cars shall store, process and use all information regarding your personal details in accordance with the requirements of the Data Protection Act 1998.
- This Agreement and any accompanying quotation represent the entire agreement between you and Station Cars in relation to its subject matter. If there is any discrepancy between the terms of this Agreement and the quotation, the terms of this Agreement shall prevail.
- Nothing in this Agreement is intended to confer any benefit on any third party, whether pursuant to the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 or otherwise, and no third party shall have the right to enforce any rights under this Agreement except where otherwise agreed in writing.
This Agreement shall be construed in accordance with English law and you and Station Cars each agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts in respect of any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with this Agreement.
Conveying of Children
UK law states that minicabs are exempt from legislation relating to children travelling in a baby/child seat or booster, more details of the legislation can be found here. For Health and Safety reasons, Station Cars are unable to provide any form of child seat. If you require a child seat for your journey it would be the child’s parent/carers responsibility to provide one and to fit the seat in the vehicle and to secure the child. If you are booking a return journey and have your own child seat, the driver who carries out your booking will store your child seat for the return journey, please note that the installation of the child seat must be carried out by you.
If you would like to have a copy of the Station Cars Terms & Conditions, please email us with your request.